FF64 addons not listed alphabetically
This is brand new misbehavior. Seems now to be in reverse order of addition. Useless for finding them, worse when trying to go down a list from another machine & then add to a new machine. So how do I get them into alpha order?
setting up a different machine OSX Sierra FF 64. Seem to have eventually worked their way into Alpha order. Weird. Maybe needed to restart FF...Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 19.010.20064
- Provides information about the default web browser
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 126.96.36.199
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
The System Details list shows you use Firefox 52. In Firefox 52 the extensions list might be ordered differently.
You can check the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to see if they are ordered alphabetically on that page.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is is causing the problem.
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window
setting up a different machine OSX Sierra FF 64. Seem to have eventually worked their way into Alpha order. Weird. Maybe needed to restart FF...