This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Tabs crash when visiting wordpress sites.
Since updating to Firefox 59, I can no longer visit Wordpress sites. Every time I do so, I get "Gah! Your Tab Just Crashed." I've submitted tons of crash reports, and the reason for the crash each time is EXC_BAD_ACCESS / KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS.
Any idea on what the problem is and how to fix it? In the meantime, I'm unfortunately forced to revert to an earlier version.
All Replies (1)
Hi, separate security issue, please update your Flash 28.0 r0 as is a security risk : https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
There are some errors in your Video Card Drivers that should be fixed if at all possible by a reinstall as bad drivers can cause the error you are having.
Please do this :
Do know that the you can download Firefox for Mac here :
Then : Refresh (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!