firefox always redirects my to my company's Login page even when I'm on company's VPN.
I should be able to access directly since i'm on VPN. I don't have this problem with IE or Chrome. Please assist.
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.18
- Citrix Receiver Plugin (Win32)
- Citrix URL-Redirection Helper Plugin
- Foxit PhantomPDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- Mozilla Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- Saba Meeting application launcher plugin
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- Skype Web Plugin 126.96.36.199
- Skype for Business Web App Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Why are you on 47 and haven't updated to latest Firefox yet? Also, what are your network settings under "advanced" ? Proxy enabled?
What are you being redirected to?