Firefox quits responding any time I try to move a file, likke a scan.
Since I updated Firefox a week ago or so, whenever I try to access a scan that I sent to my computer from my printer, my screen fades out and a sign pops up saying that Firefox is not responding and of course I get the spinning beach ball on my screen. I am using Windows 7 Pro.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.13
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
How are you trying to access the file? What type of file?
It's a pdf file sent from my printer to my documents file. It has worked fine for years through multiple Firefox upgrades and different printers and computers. Today also the computer(Firefox) stopped allowing me to go to Comcast.net and AOL saying they can't be trusted and won't allow exceptions. I have AVG and Kaspersky for protection.
How are you trying to move the file?
There is security software like Avast and Kaspersky and BitDefender and ESET that intercept secure connections and send their own certificate.
This Connection is Untrusted is sometimes caused because the computer system clock is wrong. Check the time / date / time zone settings.