I pressed "Refresh Firefox" now every time I try to print a google email, Firefox crashes
I use Firefox and gmail. My computer was running slow so I pressed "Refresh Firefox". Now, every time I try to print a google email, Firefox crashes. In fact, every time I press any "print" related function key, Firefox crashes. My printer works fine because I can print Word documents. Help.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.11
- ArchiCAD 16.0.0 (3006) INT Component
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2060
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 4.0; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Your user agent shows that you run Firefox in compatibility mode for Windows 95 (NT 4.0).
Check that you do not run Firefox in compatibility mode. You can open the Properties of the Firefox desktop shortcut via the right-click context menu and check the "Compatibility" tab. Make sure that all items are deselected in the "Compatibility" tab of the Properties window.