I am not able to log in and do homework with firefox any more because I can't get flash and java to work. I used firefox as my primay browser for years until no
I am not able to use my school site because I need to have Adobe Flash and Java. I can no longer use Firefox if this will not work....Good Bye
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.8.20082
- Google Update
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealTimes Download Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Security Issue: Update your Flash Player Version 126.96.36.199
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Note: Windows users must download the “Internet Explorer” and “Plugin-based browsers” installers.
Note: Edge on Win10 does not use ActiveX version but its own Flash.
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
Version 8 Update 60 Release date August 18, 2015
Just a footnote about Java: you need to install the 32-bit version for Firefox, even if you use the 64-bit version for Edge. Oracle has more info on this in their support article: Which Java download should I choose for my 64-bit Windows operating system?