how to make sure that "hello" uses gmail to send the invites?
I am trying to invite someone to join a hello conversation but hello uses applemail in stead of my preferred gmail
Additional System Details
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.4
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Reader Applicaiton Detector Plugin
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 202
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
hi klaus, please make sure that you have set gmail as preferred app to handle mailto:-links in the firefox options like it's described in Change the program used to open email links
great help ! thx ! have a nice day.