accidently clear certs-reinstall (Firefox) did not add them-how do I get back? cannot acess mozilla (from that machine)
Apparently the certs do not reload upon reinstall of Firefox. Is there a cache that keeps that data and is not cleared on reinstall / upgrade? I'm using a Linux machine to send this, but it's an XP machine I have the problem on.
Additional System Details
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The Totem 2.30.2 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r999. Gnash 0.8.7, the GNU SWF Player. Copyright (C) 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Free Software Foundation, Inc. Gnash comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. You may redistribute copies of Gnash under the terms of the GNU General Public License. For more information about Gnash, see http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash. Compatible Shockwave Flash 10.1 r999.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Unless you have a back up of the profile from before the reinstall, no I am sorry the certs are gone.