Firefox crashes when ANY Adobe product is opened - Photoshop, Acrobat...
This has been ongoing for at least a year. I have repeatedly check for and installed all updates. Opening a PDF, a Photoshop file or any video when Firefox is open results in a crash. Windows 7 Home Premium with Service Pack 1. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.04
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/35.0
If you have problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions then check this:
- see if there are updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337 See also: