How can I get rid of trackjumpclicks.com?
My problem just started today. I seem to have picked up some pop-ups one of them involving "trackjumpclick.com" another one tells me that my Java version is not up to date. I updated Java and still get this message. Any ideas on how to get rid of these things? Thanks in advance for any help.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.9
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/33.0
hello, this sounds like a problem possibly caused by adware on your pc.
- please go to the firefox menu ≡ > addons > extensions & remove any suspicious entries (toolbars, things that you have not installed intentionally, don't know what purpose they serve, etc).
- also go to the windows control panel / programs and remove all toolbars or potentially unwanted software from there.
- finally, run a full scan of your system with different security tools like the free version of malwarebytes & adwcleaner.