Webpages will not print in FF 29.0.1, but will in IE and Word, etc.
I have a Brother MFC-7440N and using Windows 7 Professional. Whenever FF updated to 29.0.1, webpages would not print. They show up in Print Preview. I have gone through all troubleshooting methods mentioned and have yet to solve problem. Reinstalled Printer software, etc., Reinstalled FF, all of the about.config print_printer stuff, etc. NOTHING HAS WORKED!!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Have you checked in printer queue, whether the print is being added or not...?
Also make sure you have selected that right printer in print option.
The right printer is being selected, but it is not reaching the queue. The webpage looks like it is being readied to be printed, but then the error message comes up about printing error. Thanks for your response on this matter!
Can you proved a screenshot of that error message?
It is best to use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot and make sure that you do not exceed a maximum file size of 1 MB.
Then use the Browse .... button below the Post a Reply text box to upload the screenshot.
The screenshot has first a box that is entitled Printing with a progress monitor saying 100% and then the PRINTER ERROR box displays with a triangle and ! in center then An error occurred while printing. This happens only on a FIREFOX webpage. IE and all docs etc on computer will print with no problem! Image is taking to long to load----SORRY!
here is an image of the 2 message boxes