Save, share and sync
Save, share and synchronize content with other devices
- Firefox Sync settings
- I'm having problems confirming my new Firefox Account Here are some common solutions to help you resolve issues such as missing confirmation emails and an outdated Firefox Account status.
- I'm having problems with my Firefox Account Get answers for common questions about Firefox Accounts.
- Share your Android device with a Firefox Guest Session A Guest Session lets someone else use Firefox on your Android device without giving them access to your personal info like passwords, bookmarks and history.
- Log in to Pocket with your Firefox Account Learn how to log in to Pocket with your Firefox Account and resolve issues with logging in.
- Save web pages to your Reading List on Firefox for Android Save clean, reader-friendly articles for later through the Reading List on Firefox for Android.
- Share pages with Firefox from other browsers Add web pages to your Firefox for Android bookmarks and reading list, even when you're not on Firefox.
- How do I delete my Firefox Account? How to delete your Firefox Account.
- How do I choose what types of information to sync on Firefox? We'll show you how to choose which types of information (bookmarks, history, add-ons and passwords) to share across all your devices through Firefox Sync.
- Firefox Sync troubleshooting and tips If you've run into a problem getting Firefox Sync to work correctly, this article will walk you though the most common solutions.
- Disable Firefox Sync on a lost phone or tablet This article describes what you should do to prevent someone from accessing your passwords on a lost device with Firefox Sync.
- I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do This article explains what to do if you forget or lose your Firefox Sync password and can't access your Sync account.