Fix slowness, crashing, error messages and other problems
- Add-on signing in Firefox for Android You'll see a warning in Firefox for Android when you try to install unverified or unsigned add-ons. Learn more about add-on signing.
- Firefox for Android displays blank web pages If you see blank web pages or a white screen when you open Firefox on your Android device, try these steps to fix the problem.
- Some videos won't play in background Some popular video websites have changed their settings on the server side so that videos will no longer play in the background.
- Firefox Health Report - understand your Android browser performance Firefox Health Report lets you know how well your browser is performing on Android and what steps you can take to improve it.
- I can't play videos or audio on Firefox for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) If you're using Firefox on your Nexus 6 or Nexus 9, you might experience temporary issues with video and audio files. Learn how to fix them.
- Firefox Marketplace Apps Stop Working on Firefox 47+ for Android The Firefox feature that enables you to run Firefox Marketplace apps will be removed from Firefox in version 47. There are a few ways to work around the change.
- Avoid and report Mozilla tech support scams Mozilla does not charge for software, upgrades or technical support. Find out about common scams and how to protect yourself from them.
- Firefox for Android no longer automatically downloads the Cisco OpenH264 plugin as of version 68 As of Firefox 68 this plugin will no longer be available for new installations of Firefox on Android. Mozilla is considering future options.