Firefox Sync settings
- Managing devices using Firefox Accounts Find solutions to help you get started with devices on your Firefox Account.
- Sync bookmarks, tabs, history and passwords on Android Sync bookmarks, history, open tabs, form information and passwords on your Android devices. Learn how to sign up, connect or remove devices from your Account.
- I'm having problems confirming my new Firefox Account Here are some common solutions to help you resolve issues such as missing confirmation emails and an outdated Firefox Account status.
- I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do This article explains what to do if you forget or lose your Firefox Account password and can't access your Sync account.
- Reset your Firefox Account password with Recovery Keys Generate a recovery key so you can sign into your Firefox Account to regain access to your synced data, in case you forget your password.
- Firefox Sync troubleshooting and tips If you've run into a problem getting Firefox Sync to work correctly, this article will walk you though the most common solutions.
- Disable Firefox Sync on a lost phone or tablet This article describes what you should do to prevent someone from accessing your passwords on a lost device with Firefox Sync.
- My sign in was “blocked for security reasons” on Firefox Accounts Firefox Accounts blocks sign in attempts if it detects unusual activity. Learn how to unblock your account.