I am unable to log in with my user name and password
How do I confirm my active user name and password?
How do I confirm my active user name and password?
My account was hacked. every time I try to get VPN amd told need new account? HELP??
Trying to log in to a website and get error message: missing an important security cookie.
it keeps asking for a password, and then it says it is not correct. I can't even sign out and then sign in again
Problem originates when trying to log-in to Spotify account at https://accounts.spotify.com. The next page in the log-in sequence, a Captcha screen, is blocked and a red… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
Problem originates when trying to log-in to Spotify account at https://accounts.spotify.com. The next page in the log-in sequence, a Captcha screen, is blocked and a red bar under "Welcome back" is displayed with the text "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or take a look at our help area" - see the attached screenshot
Clearing the browser cache, restarting Firefox, disconnecting a VPN, or disabling browser extesions had no effect. Enhanced Tracking Protection is set at Standard.
Clearing the browser caches again and running Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode disabled all extensions but delivered the same outcome - a red bar and the next page blocked.
This appears to be specifically an issue within Firefox or its settings as Spotify is accessible using Edge (which I prefer to keep in the box) with the same extensions enabled and a VPN connected.
Is there a setting that is causing access to the Captcha screen?
I can only sign in to my Firefox account via phone. Otherwise on my other two laptops, one is saying we sent an email with 6 digits to your email but it’s never recieved … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
I can only sign in to my Firefox account via phone. Otherwise on my other two laptops, one is saying we sent an email with 6 digits to your email but it’s never recieved and the Mac is telling me this email is not valid
accedintly i put my sign in and password of my liltle sister in my computer when i was signing in youtube and now i dosent let me change the username and the password.No… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
I forgot my email, my account was hacked a long time ago and I don't know the password or email, can you please help me get my account back, thank you
I have been trying to get into my Kaiser Permanente account but Fox always says Error
‘As of September 17 2026 i can't log into my Twitter account when i open Firefox on desk top. This is the way i view twitter i don't use the app. My twitter account is st… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
‘As of September 17 2026 i can't log into my Twitter account when i open Firefox on desk top. This is the way i view twitter i don't use the app. My twitter account is still visible but i can't log in’
Help me be able to log in to my Tyseer application on A to Z
I can't login to my email account cause of password and authentication issues
I have a password book and have logged in many times using [redacted] @fastmail.us and [redacted] but now it is invalid
I now have a very long Account Recovery Key which I have saved in a secure place, but I don't know how or when to use it. I am 85 years old, and am challenged whenever I … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
I now have a very long Account Recovery Key which I have saved in a secure place, but I don't know how or when to use it. I am 85 years old, and am challenged whenever I have to sign in.
I cannot log on to my Facebook account with Firefox. I get blocked when it demands a code from an authenticator app. which I don't have and the alternate logins do not w… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
I cannot log on to my Facebook account with Firefox. I get blocked when it demands a code from an authenticator app. which I don't have and the alternate logins do not work. I can log in using Chrome, disable 2fa, change my password, etc. and it doesn't seem to apply to my Facebook access on Firefox. I have one Facebook password when I use Firefox and another when I use Chrome. Is there some memory feature on Firefox that I don't know about
Somehow over the years I ended up with two accounts. Today, after an update, FireFox opened up but without passwords. In order to get them back, I have to sign in to … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
Somehow over the years I ended up with two accounts. Today, after an update, FireFox opened up but without passwords. In order to get them back, I have to sign in to FireFox. Okay, that's easy. I enter the email address, the password (yes, it is correct - I checked two different ways), and it says that I am already signed in through the other account. I open that account and it says I must sign in. I enter the email address, the password (yes, it is correct - I checked two different ways, and it says that I am already signed in through the other account. I open that account and it says I must sign in. I enter... you get the idea.
So... Help?
Let me sign in as I've always done. I don't have 2 emails, just one, so stop all this BS and let me sign in as I've done before!!!!!!!!!
https://mytime.aka.corp.amazon.com/wfc/htmlnavigator/logon i have to longin this so... … (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
https://mytime.aka.corp.amazon.com/wfc/htmlnavigator/logon i have to longin this so...
Greyed out sign in button on sites. Since Build: 155.01
Having trouble signing into Microsoft Hotmail because Mozilla will not allow anything else but a USB security code that I don't have!!!!!