Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

I can't remember my passwords because I have reset them so many times, so signing in is a very big problem.

gretehaug103

I now have a very long Account Recovery Key which I have saved in a secure place, but I don't know how or when to use it. I am 85 years old, and am challenged whenever I have to sign in.

I now have a very long Account Recovery Key which I have saved in a secure place, but I don't know how or when to use it. I am 85 years old, and am challenged whenever I have to sign in.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hi.

You seem to mention two issues.

1. The recovery key and when to use it 2. Whenever you sign in.

i.e. they are not the same problem as if you use it whenever you sign in , you now when to use it.

The questions I have are: a) why do you have a recovery key b) why such a long one c) how/where do you keep the key . . . on paper or on a device ???

I am thinking there may be an easier way to provide some sort of security that you want.

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.