Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

I do not want the announcement dialog box which for e.g. asks if you "Love Firefox?....." or carries other text, offers etc. I want a clean home page. Help!

skylighte

The dialog box which is there just below the search field of Firefox, I do not want it and would like to disable or remove it. Usually this dialog box asks, "if you "Love Firefox?....." or carries other text, offers etc. I want a clean home page. Please Help!

Thanks.

The dialog box which is there just below the search field of Firefox, I do not want it and would like to disable or remove it. Usually this dialog box asks, "if you "Love Firefox?....." or carries other text, offers etc. I want a clean home page. Please Help! Thanks.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)