Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Problem I believe related to 'plugin-container.exe *32', some flash video's load the opening screen but do not play. Others the uadio continues despite the tab being closed.

RDRulez

Odd problem, I think related to 'plugin-container.exe *32*, Flash video's 'load' but some don't play when play is pressed and the time reads 0:00/0:00, other play but when for instance the tab is closed the audio from the video continues to play and will only stop when I forcefully close the plugin_container.exe *32 process. Also, when clicking on the 'share to facebook' icon eg. youtube nothing happens, but clicking on share to twitter works fine. Any theories?

Odd problem, I think related to 'plugin-container.exe *32*, Flash video's 'load' but some don't play when play is pressed and the time reads 0:00/0:00, other play but when for instance the tab is closed the audio from the video continues to play and will only stop when I forcefully close the plugin_container.exe *32 process. Also, when clicking on the 'share to facebook' icon eg. youtube nothing happens, but clicking on share to twitter works fine. Any theories?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)