Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Firefox crashes immediately upon opening

teriagain

firefox crashes immediately upon opening. I attempted to open it in safe mode and it crashed immediately as well.

I have removed firefox and reinstalled it but it still crashes. I have updated plug ins.

firefox crashes immediately upon opening. I attempted to open it in safe mode and it crashed immediately as well. I have removed firefox and reinstalled it but it still crashes. I have updated plug ins.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

-> Do a MALWARE check with these Malware Scanning programs. You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware. Make sure that you UPDATE each program to get the latest version of their Databases before doing a Scan. Also, Close All other Applications (softwares) before Starting to Run Scans.

Check and tell if its working.