Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Google WebFont not loading

jonnysax

I'm using Google WebFonts on a my website but they have stoped working in Firefox since updating my Mac OSX to 10.7.2

I've tried totally clean install of FireFox etc but it still doesn't work.

I can only get the Google PT Sans, PT Sans Caption and PT Sans Narrow fonts to work.

This problem also happens if you preview the WebFonts on the Google WebFonts Review page in Firefox so I know the issue seems to be with FireFox and not my website coding.

I don't have this problem with any other browsers as it all works fine.

Can anyone help shed some light on this issue?

Thanks

Jon

I'm using Google WebFonts on a my website but they have stoped working in Firefox since updating my Mac OSX to 10.7.2 I've tried totally clean install of FireFox etc but it still doesn't work. I can only get the Google PT Sans, PT Sans Caption and PT Sans Narrow fonts to work. This problem also happens if you preview the WebFonts on the Google WebFonts Review page in Firefox so I know the issue seems to be with FireFox and not my website coding. I don't have this problem with any other browsers as it all works fine. Can anyone help shed some light on this issue? Thanks Jon

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)