Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

I close FF and when I go to reopen it later it says it is running and I need to rerstart the system, if I Ctrl/Alt?del it is not shown as being open.

dpetrick

Firefox is not closing when I click on the X to close it, it seems to stay running in the background. So when I try to open it later I get a mesdsage that says FF is running, but is not showing up on my list of open programs. Windows XP. The only way to get FF to open again is to restart the computer.

Firefox is not closing when I click on the X to close it, it seems to stay running in the background. So when I try to open it later I get a mesdsage that says FF is running, but is not showing up on my list of open programs. Windows XP. The only way to get FF to open again is to restart the computer.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)