Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Why does opening new copy of Firefox maximizes all minimized copies of Firefox?

tedkurtz

I was formally able to have several copies of Firefox running and minimized, and open a new copy of Firefox without maximizing any of the minimized copies. Now, with Firefox 3.6.12, when I open a new copy of Firefox with several Fiorefox copies minimized, not only the new copy opens, but all the minimized copies also are maximized, i.e. appear on the desktop. I have to then minimize copies I don't want to have appear on my desktop.

I went back to Ver. 3.5 and get same behavior now. Didn't used to.

Is there a setting I can change to keep the minimized copies from being maximized?

I was formally able to have several copies of Firefox running and minimized, and open a new copy of Firefox without maximizing any of the minimized copies. Now, with Firefox 3.6.12, when I open a new copy of Firefox with several Fiorefox copies minimized, not only the new copy opens, but all the minimized copies also are maximized, i.e. appear on the desktop. I have to then minimize copies I don't want to have appear on my desktop. I went back to Ver. 3.5 and get same behavior now. Didn't used to. Is there a setting I can change to keep the minimized copies from being maximized?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

I had the same problem and uninstalling the Ask Toolbar fixed it.