Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

How to set the zoom out or in for all pages permanently?

HaveANiceDay

I wish to set my page size one size smaller than the default.

The result of ctr - (zoom out) is exactly what I want (it decreases the size of text AND images). However this effect only lasts for the page I am currently on, as soon as I navigate to a different page (or just refresh the page I am at), it reverts back to the default size.

I looked at Tools->Options->Content, however that deals only with text size (besides it looks only certain pages are affected by this setting anyway).

In other words, how (or where) do I set my browser to automatically decrease size or 'Zoom Out' for all the pages I visit in order not to set it manually for every page every time.

Regards

PS. If this setting can be applied for individual users (I have a multi user PC) that would be even better, although I would be very grateful if I could just set it.

PPS. Additional information. I just discovered it seems to be working now in normal browsing but not in private browsing, my apologies for the omission.

I wish to set my page size one size smaller than the default. The result of ctr - (zoom out) is exactly what I want (it decreases the size of text AND images). However this effect only lasts for the page I am currently on, as soon as I navigate to a different page (or just refresh the page I am at), it reverts back to the default size. I looked at Tools->Options->Content, however that deals only with text size (besides it looks only certain pages are affected by this setting anyway). In other words, how (or where) do I set my browser to automatically decrease size or 'Zoom Out' for all the pages I visit in order not to set it manually for every page every time. Regards PS. If this setting can be applied for individual users (I have a multi user PC) that would be even better, although I would be very grateful if I could just set it. PPS. Additional information. I just discovered it seems to be working now in normal browsing but not in private browsing, my apologies for the omission.

Τροποποιήθηκε στις από τον/την HaveANiceDay

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Default FullZoom Level extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965