Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

some pages are hard to scroll

LoriBee

I have certain pages that are hard to scroll...in the past it wasn't a problem then all of the sudden it is...I'm using the current firefox 3.6 with windows 7 pro with lost of ram 6 gigs...here is one of the pages I can't scroll well...it just hangs as if its my video card....other pages no problems what so ever...I have updated mouse drivers video card drivers ect...ect...I have even used smooth wheel scrolling...doesn't do no good

I have certain pages that are hard to scroll...in the past it wasn't a problem then all of the sudden it is...I'm using the current firefox 3.6 with windows 7 pro with lost of ram 6 gigs...here is one of the pages I can't scroll well...it just hangs as if its my video card....other pages no problems what so ever...I have updated mouse drivers video card drivers ect...ect...I have even used smooth wheel scrolling...doesn't do no good

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (7)

Do the pages where that happens have a fixed background image?

Firefox doesn't work well with some graphics card drivers on pages with a fixed background.

A quick test is to disable website colors and background images:
Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors: Colors > [ ] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"

I don't know you tell me.... www.richards-creations.net and www.crocs.com

Both links have background images. The first link has a repeating image and the second link has a fixed image, that might cause problems.

Did you try to disable websites colors as a quick test to see if that helps?

I have tried everything...pretty much gave up...

where do I find that?...I looked under options but couldn't find it

That worked but I don't see the pretty colors now...but I suppose its a trade off...this is how I have it for now