Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

just installed norton 360 and now google does not work, cannot go to next page of results

AnonymousUser

I just installed norton 360 version 4 and now when I go to google on firefox, I can search for something onces and then when I click the next page, nothing happens. Internet explorer works fine, it is just firefox. I have disabled the norton toolbar in firefox as well and google still does not work. Very frustrating!

URL of affected sites

http://www.google.com

User Agent

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Win64; x64; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; SLCC1; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C)

I just installed norton 360 version 4 and now when I go to google on firefox, I can search for something onces and then when I click the next page, nothing happens. Internet explorer works fine, it is just firefox. I have disabled the norton toolbar in firefox as well and google still does not work. Very frustrating! == URL of affected sites == http://www.google.com == User Agent == Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Win64; x64; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; SLCC1; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C)

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (3)

Can't go to next pages of Google results

Same but not with Norton, just one day it stopped going to next page of results.

Same Problem - If you open search page 2 in a new browser you can continue normally, right click open link in a new page. the error console shows errors for page 1