Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Firefox crashes each time I'm trying to buy items on Ebay.

AnonymousUser

After I won an item on ebay and I am transferred to the payment page. When I try IE, it works fine, so I suppose it's a Firefox problem not ebay's.

Crash ID(s)

31189aad-3084-4472-b579-fb8542100612

After I won an item on ebay and I am transferred to the payment page. When I try IE, it works fine, so I suppose it's a Firefox problem not ebay's. == Crash ID(s) == 31189aad-3084-4472-b579-fb8542100612

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (4)

See https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/forum/1/399985 and https://support.mozilla.com/nl/forum/1/682558

Check for an extension called The Browser Highlighter in Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions and disable it.

Edit: I see now from Troubleshooting Information that you do have the problematic extension. This can also cause poor startup performance and other problems in Firefox.

I don't see where to post thanks here. I will try what "rjohnson19" said but I want also to thank him for his time. Mike

For the other part, deleting "_Shim.dll", I would not do it. I prefer to change the browsers (if they don't have a fix) than modifying system files.

I don't know if you didn't see my edit to my above response. But it is definitely the Browser Highlighter extension (this is bundled with Skype and is supposed to have some positive effect on eBay, but instead it causes crashes and slowdowns).

So you won't need to rename any DLL files.

And you're welcome.