Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

I get redirected to Ld-Finde.com ANY time I try to use Google and also when I'm in Yahoo If I want to use Google I have to go to another browser.

AnonymousUser

Everytime I try to use Google from Firefox and everytime I exit from Yahoo mail I get redirected to Ld-Finde.com, which I do NOt want to use.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

This hase been going on for the last month at least.

User Agent

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.4; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Everytime I try to use Google from Firefox and everytime I exit from Yahoo mail I get redirected to Ld-Finde.com, which I do NOt want to use. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == This hase been going on for the last month at least. == == User Agent == Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.4; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (3)

Every time I try to use Google,the ANNOYING Ld-finde.com POPS UP.

Whenever I try to use Google, the ANNOYING Ld-finde.com pops up. What do I do?

how do I keep from being redirected to Ld-finde