Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Firefox closes seconds after being opened without any explanation but if you run it as administrator it works

AnonymousUser

When I open Firefox it closes seconds later. If i restart my computer it allows to me get onto Firefox but only once as if you close Firefox and try to access it again it does not work. I seem to have the same problem for Windows internet Explorer. If I run Firefox as administrator it works.

When I open Firefox it closes seconds later. If i restart my computer it allows to me get onto Firefox but only once as if you close Firefox and try to access it again it does not work. I seem to have the same problem for Windows internet Explorer. If I run Firefox as administrator it works.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)