Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

The new tab button has vanished since Firefox v157 update.

keithodom99

Firefox updated this morning to v157.0. It did something weird. It made the new tab button (a plus sigm located at the bottom of the vertical tabs indicator bar. for the browser disappear completely! I'm gonna need that someday, Like several times per day. Pleasw let me know it there's anything I need to do to get the add tab button back.

Firefox updated this morning to v157.0. It did something weird. It made the new tab button (a plus sigm located at the bottom of the vertical tabs indicator bar. for the browser disappear completely! I'm gonna need that someday, Like several times per day. Pleasw let me know it there's anything I need to do to get the add tab button back.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hi

I have vertical tabs myself and the new tab "+" icon is still very much still there. Are you able to share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.