Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

How can I change the ugly purple color on the buttons?

swenson44

I hate the purple color on the buttons. How do I change it? I am not impressed with Firefox's appearance changes. I don't want to spend hours exploring themes and extensions and add-ons. I just want to change the color on the buttons. I just want black, white, and shades of gray.

I hate the purple color on the buttons. How do I change it? I am not impressed with Firefox's appearance changes. I don't want to spend hours exploring themes and extensions and add-ons. I just want to change the color on the buttons. I just want black, white, and shades of gray.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hi

You can change your theme if your type about:addons in the address bar. You can also choose a new theme that you like at https://addons.mozilla.org.

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.