Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

lAST UPDATE CHANGED SETTINGS--HELP

lfrdavis

I used to be able to sign in and out of substack until this last update for pc. For some reason it will not let me do anything on this site. Wondered what setting I have checked or un-checked that might be the problem. Thank you.

I used to be able to sign in and out of substack until this last update for pc. For some reason it will not let me do anything on this site. Wondered what setting I have checked or un-checked that might be the problem. Thank you.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)

Hi

What happens when you try to sign into that website? Is there any error message?

It will load it but when I press on any feature (like, reply, sign in) it just makes an indention, like it would do whatever, but never does anything. No error or anything. Like it ignores. Also if their is a video to watch, it will not play when you press the play button.

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.