Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

I cant get address bar to access about : config I get google answers

Jim Nicol

tell me how to get firefox address bar

tell me how to get firefox address bar

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)

Is there any issue with your address bar that you're looking to solve?

To access Configuration Editor for Firefox see the article for details (NB: no spaces)

Jim Nicol said

I cant get address bar to access about : config I get google answers tell me how to get firefox address bar

The Location (address) bar is where you type in say www.example.com or should see support.mozilla.org when viewing this forum thread for example.

It is about:config with no spaces

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.