Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

After ending FF, FF restart with asking for access to Bing.com

JasaFFacc

Since weeks the following: After my first use of FF in the day, I stop the browser. Then FF restarts automatically and asks for access to: https://www.bing.com/spotlight?spotlightId=ParadordeRonda&q=ronda+spain&FORM=MC13ER The browser says, that he can not make contact. Since I already blocked BING for a long time, I stop FF again, and can go on. Like I mentioned, it happenes most after my first use of FF in the day. During the day using FF, this strange event rarely show up again. My question: who or what forces FF to restart and asking for access to BING? And how an I stop this?

Since weeks the following: After my first use of FF in the day, I stop the browser. Then FF restarts automatically and asks for access to: '''https://www.bing.com/spotlight?spotlightId=ParadordeRonda&q=ronda+spain&FORM=MC13ER''' The browser says, that he can not make contact. Since I already blocked BING for a long time, I stop FF again, and can go on. Like I mentioned, it happenes most after my first use of FF in the day. During the day using FF, this strange event rarely show up again. My question: who or what forces FF to restart and asking for access to BING? And how an I stop this?

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.