Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Επιλύθηκε

I had a number of website logos along the upper taskbar, now I can't get them back!

Ted

For some unknown reason, I recently changed my "search engine" from StartPage to just the regular Firefox search (which is what I prefer) but I lost the bookmarked website logos that were along the upper (or right side) of my toolbar....I can't figure out how to get them back the way they were! HELP!!

This is my Firefox browser on a home laptop running Windows 11

For some unknown reason, I recently changed my "search engine" from StartPage to just the regular Firefox search (which is what I prefer) but I lost the bookmarked website logos that were along the upper (or right side) of my toolbar....I can't figure out how to get them back the way they were! HELP!! This is my Firefox browser on a home laptop running Windows 11

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Επιλεγμένη λύση

Is the bookmark toolbar just hidden perhaps? Are you looking for something like this: Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window?

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.