Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

Secondary Email Issue

JohnG12

My choice for a secondary email is taken according to your program but I own it. I must have created a different Firefox account in the past which I don't use anymore. How can I free up that email address? [redacted from public] @gmail.com

My choice for a secondary email is taken according to your program but I own it. I must have created a different Firefox account in the past which I don't use anymore. How can I free up that email address? [redacted from public] @gmail.com

Τροποποιήθηκε στις από τον/την James

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hi,

Looks like you're dealing with a Mozilla account issue. We have direct one-to-one support for Mozilla accounts (which is different from a peer-to-peer support forum like this one).

Please submit a new ticket from this page so our support agent can assist you further.

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.