Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Επιλύθηκε

When I try to start Thunderbird on my Windows 11 laptop it does not start properly.

claes6

When I try to start Thunderbird on my Windows 11 laptop it does not start properly It is haging ond after a whike i get a message that thunderbird does not respond ("svarar inte" in swedish). Sometimes if I try to reinstall Thunderbird it starts up, But today nothing happens.

When I try to start Thunderbird on my Windows 11 laptop it does not start properly It is haging ond after a whike i get a message that thunderbird does not respond ("svarar inte" in swedish). Sometimes if I try to reinstall Thunderbird it starts up, But today nothing happens.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)

Does problem change? (many users have found antivirus software causing problems)

Επιλεγμένη λύση

claes6,

  • If you are still seeing this issue, please click on the link in the email and gives us an update.
  • If you are no longer seeing this issue, please click on the link in the email to mark this issue as solved.

Thanks

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.