Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Открытый

Unable to log in at server. Probably wrong configuration, username or password.

OzBoz

I am trying to migrate my Thunderbird account from PC Windows 10 to a new PC Windows 11. The installation selects my provider and settings correctly but when I try and sign in, I get the above message. I have not the first idea where to start there. any help would be appreciated. I still have a copy on a windows 11 laptop that I can use to enter settings, but I can't get that far with the installation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to migrate my Thunderbird account from PC Windows 10 to a new PC Windows 11. The installation selects my provider and settings correctly but when I try and sign in, I get the above message. I have not the first idea where to start there. any help would be appreciated. I still have a copy on a windows 11 laptop that I can use to enter settings, but I can't get that far with the installation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Все ответы (1)

- Make sure the Username field on the Available configurations screen has your full email address, not just your name

- Make sure cookies are allowed in Thunderbird

- Do not use a VPN while attempting to authenticate your Google account

- Make sure there is no application running on your computer which is blocking local TCP port 80, e.g. a local web server

Задать вопрос

Для ответа на сообщения вы должны войти в свою учётную запись. Пожалуйста, задайте новый вопрос, если у вас ещё нет учётной записи.