Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Ανοικτό

My password manager account is blank, there are no passwords there, they disappeared.

grandmaperson

This morning I tried to sign in to my Credit Union account. I clicked on my sign-in name, nothing there. I went to my password for my Credit Union account & the entire password manager listing is blank. There are no accounts listed at all. Have someone stolen my information? Did I press something wrong to delete them? I'm 78 years old & not very computer knowledgeable. I have used Firefox for maybe 15 years old & have never had any kind of problem before. Kind I restore this part of my account?

Susan Salowitz [email 1 removed]@msn.com home phone [phone 1 removed] cell phone [phone 2 removed] Gmail account [email 2 removed]@gmail.com

This morning I tried to sign in to my Credit Union account. I clicked on my sign-in name, nothing there. I went to my password for my Credit Union account & the entire password manager listing is blank. There are no accounts listed at all. Have someone stolen my information? Did I press something wrong to delete them? I'm 78 years old & not very computer knowledgeable. I have used Firefox for maybe 15 years old & have never had any kind of problem before. Kind I restore this part of my account? Susan Salowitz ''[email 1 removed]''@msn.com home phone ''[phone 1 removed]'' cell phone ''[phone 2 removed]'' Gmail account ''[email 2 removed]''@gmail.com

Τροποποιήθηκε στις από τον/την Denys

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

grandmaperson, sometimes missing passwords can be retrieved using the logins-backup.json file in the Profile folder on the hard drive.

If you do not know where your Profile folder is, see here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-where-firefox-stores-user-data

To attempt password recovery:

  1. open your Profile folder on the hard drive
  2. fully exit Firefox if it is running
  3. move logins.json to a backup folder
  4. copy logins-backup.json to a backup folder
  5. in the profile folder, rename logins-backup.json to logins.json
  6. restart Firefox

If this doesn't work then you can always exit Firefox and then restore the original two files.


If you are still missing passwords after the above, then here's something else to try: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/recover-user-data-missing-after-firefox-update

Υποβολή ερώτησης

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στον λογαριασμό σας για να απαντήσετε σε δημοσιεύσεις. Ξεκινήστε μια νέα ερώτηση εάν δεν διαθέτετε ακόμα λογαριασμό.