Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Pocket account merge broken

rohitetc

Hello,

I have an active Pocket subscription for more than 8 years now. I wanted to migrate it to use Firefox accounts. However, by mistake I created a new firefox account using the signup journey - and I used a different email for this. When I logged into my Pocket account, it asked me to update and I did. I said I'd want to login to my Firefox account using my new account - so typed in my new email address and signin. It was actually prompting me to just enter password and continue using my old account - but I declined and changed the email to login to my new account. I was hoping both these would be merged. But they didnt' and after a bit of to and fro, I changed my new Firefox accounts email to the one that I'm already using for my Pocket account and did the same signup journey. They are merged now but I've got no data in my pocket - it's like a new account.

Please can someone help?

Thanks.

Hello, I have an active Pocket subscription for more than 8 years now. I wanted to migrate it to use Firefox accounts. However, by mistake I created a new firefox account using the signup journey - and I used a different email for this. When I logged into my Pocket account, it asked me to update and I did. I said I'd want to login to my Firefox account using my new account - so typed in my new email address and signin. It was actually prompting me to just enter password and continue using my old account - but I declined and changed the email to login to my new account. I was hoping both these would be merged. But they didnt' and after a bit of to and fro, I changed my new Firefox accounts email to the one that I'm already using for my Pocket account and did the same signup journey. They are merged now but I've got no data in my pocket - it's like a new account. Please can someone help? Thanks.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hi

I recommend that you contact the Pocket support team for help with this. You can reach them at:

https://help.getpocket.com/