Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Widevine Content Decryption Module will not install

chai99nyc

After reinstalling Firefox (latest version) I have run into a problem it shows a yellow box and an error saying "Widevine Content Decryption Module provided by Google Inc. will be installed shortly".This message won't go away and Widevine will not be installed at all. I cannot browse and Netflix, Hulu, The problem Widevine Content Decryption Module provided by Google Inc. is not working for mac

After reinstalling Firefox (latest version) I have run into a problem it shows a yellow box and an error saying "Widevine Content Decryption Module provided by Google Inc. will be installed shortly".This message won't go away and Widevine will not be installed at all. I cannot browse and Netflix, Hulu, The problem Widevine Content Decryption Module provided by Google Inc. is not working for mac

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)

Try to toggle DRM off/on to see if that makes Firefox (re)load DRM components.

You can check the Browser Console for GMP related XHR messages.

In my case it was pi-hole (DNS Filter) who blocked the URL redirector.gvt1.com so the update couldn't be downloaded. If you have pi-hole or something similar: check your log for this URL. Some people reported they had an entry for this URL in their hosts file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc). I don't think this happens very often, but might be worth checking.