Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα έκλεισε και αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Κλειδωμένο Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Font Smoothing

duffyhurwin

I just posted a question and finally found the term for the problem: it's called Font Smoothing and I can't figure out how to do it. Every font displays broken up. The problem started around November.

I just posted a question and finally found the term for the problem: it's called Font Smoothing and I can't figure out how to do it. Every font displays broken up. The problem started around November.
Συνημμένα στιγμιότυπα

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

Hi, let's continue with the main thread over here: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1322989