Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Επιλύθηκε Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Firefox Android won't open web pages automatically

david.adshade

I hope I'm in the correct area of this support forum! When I do a Google search on my android mobile (huawei mate 20 lite) and click on a link, Firefox Durant launch the web page automatically. Instead it opens a notification in the phone notification area. I tap the notification and Firefox then launches and owns the web page. Any suggestions on what setting I need to change?

I hope I'm in the correct area of this support forum! When I do a Google search on my android mobile (huawei mate 20 lite) and click on a link, Firefox Durant launch the web page automatically. Instead it opens a notification in the phone notification area. I tap the notification and Firefox then launches and owns the web page. Any suggestions on what setting I need to change?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (3)

Should read "Firefox DOESN'T launch the web page automatically". Auto correct..

Επιλεγμένη λύση

Turn off the Tab Queue in Settings > General.

Fantastic Matt. Thank you!