Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Why does Firefox for android spring open when I clear notifications or open files?

Swinglo73

Motorola Moto G Latest Firefox for android Android KitKat

Why does Firefox spring open, even after I quit, because I have cleared notifications or opened a file I downloaded. I have double checked Firefox is NOT set to open images or videos automatically, es

Motorola Moto G Latest Firefox for android Android KitKat Why does Firefox spring open, even after I quit, because I have cleared notifications or opened a file I downloaded. I have double checked Firefox is NOT set to open images or videos automatically, es

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)

I understand that Firefox for Android is opening at times that it is not expected to. In order to better investigate this issue, can you please provide a little more information:

  • Do you have it set for any Default apps?
  • What is poping open, and what are the steps you are taking right before it opens?

ES File Manager is my default player for almost all media. Firefox is not set to default.

Here is a step by step.

I see a picture I like so I download it. Firefox has now sent me a notification that the download is complete. After eventually closing the browser, I then clear notifications. Upon doing so, Firefox opens, regardless of whether it was running in the background or truly closed.

Thanks