Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
In incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in website I am NOT able to enter PAN number. Nothing gets typed. pls help
I first visit https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home
Then I click on Login Here button
In USER ID box when I try to type any alphabets , NOTHING happens. NO entry is possible to put in that USER ID box. But I am ABLE to enter details in Password box. Dont know what the issue is in USER ID box.
However in Google Chrome, I am ABLE TO enter details in BOTH User ID and Password boxes.
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)
Hi, sorry having issues. When you made the question you could have shared information. I have nothing to work with.
What Extensions do you have ? What Security Software ?
Try : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?