Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

PDF preview doesn't work when opening link in new tab

tmchartrand

I have firefox set to preview pdf files, and it works fine if I simply click a PDF link. However, if I right-click and open in a new tab, or enter the link directly in the address bar, the standard download dialog pops up, with no option to Preview. Is there a way around this?

I have firefox set to preview pdf files, and it works fine if I simply click a PDF link. However, if I right-click and open in a new tab, or enter the link directly in the address bar, the standard download dialog pops up, with no option to Preview. Is there a way around this?

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

I have no such issue on my system, which is also running Firefox 61 on Windows 10. Is this issue only with specific websites or all websites in general?

Try this test link to test out the issue.