Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
As of 4/21/18 facebook no longer displays media, Photos videos etc while in private mode. Turn private mode off and all the media images are there. What has happened and is there a fix for this on the way. Using Windows 7. All of my friends had thumbnail images yesterday, today nothing. Your system will not allow me to upload a screen shot so you can see the problem
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (3)
Firefox 42+ has a Tracking Protection feature that is enabled by default in Private Browsing mode. Firefox shows a shield icon at the left end of the location/address bar in case content is blocked by Tracking Protection, click the shield icon for more information.
You can disable this feature in "Options/Preferences -> Privacy & Security" or via the about:privatebrowsing page that get when you open a New Private Window.
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy & Security: "Use Tracking Protection in Private Windows"
Thanks for the above. I did not do anything mentioned in your response as the media images just started to appear gain. As of 06/14/18 the media images were not displaying again. So I followed your instructions and turned off tracking protections in private mode. This had no effect. Images are still not appearing in private mode. Anything else to try to solve the problem?
If images are missing then check that you do not block images from some domains.
- you can tap the Alt key or press the F10 key to show the hidden Menu Bar temporarily
check the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab in "Tools -> Page Info -> Permissions".
Check "Tools -> Page Info -> Media" for blocked images
- select the first image and use the cursor Down key to scroll through the list
- if an image in the list is grayed and "Block Images from..." has a checkmark then remove this checkmark to unblock images from this domain
You can check this pref on the about:config page.
- permissions.default.image (1)
- network.http.sendRefererHeader (2)
If you use extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) that can block (wanted) content (Adblock Plus, NoScript, Disconnect, Ghostery, Privacy Badger, uBlock Origin) always make sure such extensions do not block (wanted) content.
- make sure your extensions and filters are updated to the latest version
Firefox shows the shield icon at the left end of the location/address bar in case content is blocked by Tracking Protection.
- click the shield icon for more detail and possibly disable the protection
- check the Web Console for more detail about what content is blocked by Tracking Protection
- "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Web Developer
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is is causing the problem.