Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Is Foxfire 50. a secure browser with 128 bit encryption?

joecrunch

I'm required to use a secure browser with 128 bit encryption when I access a certain website

I'm required to use a secure browser with 128 bit encryption when I access a certain website

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)

hi, no firefox 50 is not a secure browser, since various security fixes have been release since then - always use the most current version of firefox (that's 53 at the moment)! Update Firefox to the latest release

Note that 128 bit encryption is very outdated. All Firefox versions since about 2003 (even before 1.0 got released) have supported 256 bit encryption, so you can ignore any such messages on a web page. Firefox used to include a 'N' field in the user agent, but this field has been removed a long time ago.