Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Wode archive me

Stop Internal Security 1.0 add-on from self installing

AnonymousUser

Internal Security 1.0 add-on continues to self-install after being removed. Firefox points out that it is a security threat and disables it. I uninstall it. The next time I start Firefox it reinstalls itself.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== week

Internal Security 1.0 add-on continues to self-install after being removed. Firefox points out that it is a security threat and disables it. I uninstall it. The next time I start Firefox it reinstalls itself. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == week

All Replies (1)

Ɖɔɖɔɖo si wotia

i have googled it and it seems it is malware: http://stopmalvertising.com/malvertis.../update-on-the-wordpress-hack-payload download and scan your pc with malwarebytes (it's free): http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes.../3000-8022_4-10804572.html?tag=mncol