Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Firefox sometimes blocks or loads streaming-related websites differently

Touheed ijaz

Hi,

I’ve noticed that Firefox can sometimes behave differently when opening websites that contain a lot of embedded media, scripts, or download-related information.

I was testing this with a site called BeeTVHub (https://beetvhub.com/) and wanted to know whether there are any Firefox settings, privacy protections, or extensions that commonly cause parts of a website to load incorrectly.

For example, are there particular settings I should check if a page loads normally in another browser but some content doesn't appear correctly in Firefox?

I’m mainly interested in understanding whether this is expected Firefox behavior or something specific to the website.

Thanks.

Hi, I’ve noticed that Firefox can sometimes behave differently when opening websites that contain a lot of embedded media, scripts, or download-related information. I was testing this with a site called BeeTVHub (https://beetvhub.com/) and wanted to know whether there are any Firefox settings, privacy protections, or extensions that commonly cause parts of a website to load incorrectly. For example, are there particular settings I should check if a page loads normally in another browser but some content doesn't appear correctly in Firefox? I’m mainly interested in understanding whether this is expected Firefox behavior or something specific to the website. Thanks.

All Replies (1)

And what exactly is wrong?

Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.