Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I can’t login to the app

saikumarilukka420

I have changed my mobile android to iPhone I uninstalled my app in android I try to login in iPhone it is showing number of passkeys reached

I have changed my mobile android to iPhone I uninstalled my app in android I try to login in iPhone it is showing number of passkeys reached

All Replies (1)

That sounds like a limitation of the system you're trying to log into. Have you checked with their support?

Bia biabia

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.